Being a gifted student is a complex issue that brings forth many questions:
- What does it mean to be gifted?
- How are gifted students identified?
- Should student be identified?
- What does an effective enrichment program look like?
- Should a child be pulled out of class for enrichment?
- What is differentiation of instruction and what should it look like in the classroom?
- How are gifted students’ needs different at specific developmental stages?
How can I best advocate for my child as a gifted learner?
We can help you better understand your child’s needs and what it can and should look like in a public school classroom.