We are pleased to offer a variety of presentations designed to grow the collective knowledge of your organization while encouraging robust discussion and personal reflection.
Presentations are typically 1 to 2 hours in length, and always offer components of audience involvement, as well as time for questions.
Some sample presentations are below, but we can easily create and tailor presentations to meet the needs of your organization.
- Common Core: What Should Every Parent Know?
- SBAC Testing: An Introduction Including the Positive and Negative Implications of Standardized Testing.
- Technology: Effective Integration at School and Support at Home
- Parent Advocacy: Moving from Advocating with Power to Empowerment
- Why Doesn’t My Child Like to Read? Developing Positive Literacy Habits in Children of All Ages
- What is Giftedness?: An Overview of Gifted Education and Educational Practices
- Do You Know Any Good Books? A Review of Recent Releases in Children’s Literature